Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a set of Arch 29's whose decals are lookin' a little chewed up. I was thinking about getting another set and came across the "new" and "old" style decals on the notubes website.

They look exactly the same.

I have a friend who just bought a set of Flows and noticed that his decals go all the way to the edge of the rim - is this the difference between the new and old styles?

Also, anyone know of places to get custom colors on these decals? I saw some for ~$25, but that's just ridiculous.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I thought about going stealth, too. I'm a tinkerer, so I'm always changing little things like this. It's a compulsion, really.

·
Registered
5,476 Posts
The new style decals are pretty ridiculous looking. Why the big increase in size is beyond me, I would definitely peel those off. The older ones are much more classy.

And the custom price sounds about right, I paid that much ordering some custom Mavic EX721 rim decals from Slikgraphics.com, but the quality and thickness was much more durable than the flimsy decals. And the only reason why I bother with custom because the yellow Mavic stickers stuck out like a sore thumb on my previous build.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts