Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Absurd
919 Posts
DH40 said:
It's usually part of the Collegiate series but open to NORBA. XC & DH.

I can't find any info yet,.....anyone know?

thx

Edit-I found Lee's writeup from last year. ..a fun, easy, low-key, end of season race, LOCAL race. http://leelikesbikes.com/Stories/102803c/

The Stanford site is not updated for 2004 mtb as far as I can tell.
I wanna say that last year it was in early September...? You're right though, it seems nearly impossible to find on the web. Let me look around and I'll reply with what I find. And Lee is right, it is really low key and grass rootsy. Rocky Ridge is just a fun trail.

·
Absurd
919 Posts
MVRIDER said:
I wanna say that last year it was in early September...? You're right though, it seems nearly impossible to find on the web. Let me look around and I'll reply with what I find. And Lee is right, it is really low key and grass rootsy. Rocky Ridge is just a fun trail.
Man, there's just nothing out there!! I was able to get last years results no sweat...even found out that they bumped me up to first in my class!! ;) But nothing on this year. It seems like the story was the same last year up until the last minute. You should try the norcal board on RM or if you have'nt found anything out by late Sept. try calling Trailhead in Campbell they knew alot about it last year.

·
Hella Olde
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, I'm pretty sure it will come onto the radar by October....races have been few and far between this year with a new boy....I don't want to miss the chance to bring home some local tin. They have cool medals (not that I'm *cough* into that sorta thing.....*ahem) .

'Stanford Sub-Atomic Smash Downhill'

·
Absurd
919 Posts
DH40 said:
Thanks, I'm pretty sure it will come onto the radar by October....races have been few and far between this year with a new boy....I don't want to miss the chance to bring home some local tin. They have cool medals (not that I'm *cough* into that sorta thing.....*ahem) .

'Stanford Sub-Atomic Smash Downhill'
*cough-cough* me neither * cough* ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.