Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
Hmmm

smilycook said:
Anyone interested, meet at 3pm on saturday at the supermarket on bogus rd and then get in a couple hour ride.

Chris
That might work for me as I'm taking the HW portion of my A+ in the morning.
Might be in a good celebration ride for me (hope!)

How is the conditions there now?

·
Wandervans
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think most of the trails will be clear

mtnbkrdr98 said:
That might work for me as I'm taking the HW portion of my A+ in the morning.
Might be in a good celebration ride for me (hope!)

How is the conditions there now?
at the worst we can shuttle sweet coonie.

Chris

·
Registered
63 Posts
Oooooo... If you don't mind an "intermediate" rider tagging along I'd love to see the stack rock trails! I don't mind getting left behind, as long as I get pointed in the right direction :)

If you think I'd hold you back, I'll sit this one out.

Thanks!

Adam

P.S. Good luck mtnbkrdr98! (I'm a net admin... I understand.. LOL)

·
Registered
3,253 Posts
These guys are..

adso said:
Oooooo... If you don't mind an "intermediate" rider tagging along I'd love to see the stack rock trails! I don't mind getting left behind, as long as I get pointed in the right direction :)

If you think I'd hold you back, I'll sit this one out.

Thanks!

Adam

P.S. Good luck mtnbkrdr98! (I'm a net admin... I understand.. LOL)
Ridiculously strong riders, but if he posted on here, it sounds like an open invite to me,
Chris?

·
Registered
320 Posts
stack rock ride

smilycook said:
Anyone interested, meet at 3pm on saturday at the supermarket on bogus rd and then get in a couple hour ride.

Chris
is this ride open to anyone? If so can you tell me what the route is like to do this ride (length el gain, etc) thank you

·
Wandervans
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is open to intermediates and above

lv2ride said:
is this ride open to anyone? If so can you tell me what the route is like to do this ride (length el gain, etc) thank you
I think beginners will probably struggle, we will determine the route when we get up there.

Chris

·
Registered
39 Posts
Post trail report please...

Hey, anyone who does this can you please post a quick reply about the trail conditions ASAP? Wifey wants to do a long ride Sunday and this one may fit the bill if the trail to Stack Rk is dry (or mostly so). Also, observations on Sweet Connie would be appreciated if you guys end up doing that too.

Thx mucho.

·
Registered
320 Posts
the saturday ride

We had a great time on the ride today. Let me just say that some of the nicest people are mountain bikers. I met six of them today. Thanks for posting this ride, you will definitely be seeing me again.

As for trails conditions. Overall the trails were in great shape. Up top there were a few snow/wet spots and a few trees to climb over. The only bad parts of sweet connie was going through the rock garden with the extra fun of deep cow gouges. The sand was still firm and fast.

Be seeing you

swede

·
Wandervans
2,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
eastside is snowed in still..

mallard said:
Thanks Swede for the report....off-chance did you guys do Eastside (Westside) as well? If so, how was it?
oh and there is no trail at stack named westside...we are thinking maybe a flashcard system to help people memorize the trail :)

here is the list of trails up there:
east side
db
mickey's
cheeter
super snouzer
sinker creek
bogus drop
entrance exam
stack rock trail
ponds
crash connector
owen's
twister

·
beer is good
534 Posts
Ride pics

Here are some pics from today on stack rock trails
1..bikerx41
2..regrouping
3...group at bottom of sinker
4..lv2ride
5..justin

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
ut oh lost my helmet

:) :eek: Hey you guys, did anyone end up with and extra helmet? I can't find mine. If you find it you can get ahold of me at 467-2237

thanks

swede

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.