Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody tried the Stratos ID upgrade kit on fox forx? Its suppose to lock-out and un-lock the fork automatically like the F100X. i was thinking of getting my talas pushed and get the upgrade on/off stable platform feel via the lock-out lever. just wanted to know if getting the talas pushed is still the best way or should i consider the Stratos.

·
Amphibious Technologies
3,472 Posts
poksy said:
Has anybody tried the Stratos ID upgrade kit on fox forx? Its suppose to lock-out and un-lock the fork automatically like the F100X. i was thinking of getting my talas pushed and get the upgrade on/off stable platform feel via the lock-out lever. just wanted to know if getting the talas pushed is still the best way or should i consider the Stratos.
Go for PUSH'd TALAS. I have one and love it. Search the EW and Turner boards for more info.

·
Registered
11,771 Posts
2nd pushing the Talas..

SCUBAPRO said:
Go for PUSH'd TALAS. I have one and love it. Search the EW and Turner boards for more info.
with the PusHSED mod your lockout become the on the fly adjustment lever for the platform. It being adjustable is real functional for me..t

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.