Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be heading to ST Joes in July and was wondering id there are any trails in the area that I could hit while I am there. I would only be able to sneak out for a2-3 hours max so I am looking for a nice 10 mile loop. Would love some nice flowing, windy single track. Just checking the area

·
Registered
591 Posts
there's a 6 mi. loop at krugg park. that feels like a 10 mi. loop when your done. it got reflagged and some new trail added last winter. the area of the park has been used for years.the loop criss crosses many paths. it's best to have a guide or go while the loop is marked for a race.

·
OLDFATSLOW
114 Posts
Lots to offer in St. Joe

Link for local info.
http://www.stjmtb.blogspot.com/

We have 7 miles of hills at Krug park. There are 4 other section of trails within a mile or so of Krug on the parkway. Girl scout and Brownie are less than 1/4 mile from the entrance to Krug, they are about 4 and 1 miles each. About 1 mile further is Corby pond (north and south) about 2 and 4 miles each. There is a paved bike path connecting the 4 sections, so you can park and ride all. Check the link for local trash talk and some maps. Also you can post there if you need more info. There are some other trails but they would require a guide and they may overgrown by July. We try to keep the others cut back

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.