Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riding was fabulous in St. George and Springdale area last weekend - the only snow we ran into was on Little Creek Mesa - probably needs another week of the 50+ degree warm weather they are having to melt it out of the trees.

Rode Bear Claw Poppy, JEM, Goosberry Mesa, Little Creek Mesa,and finished up on Bear Claw for a last hurrah.:D

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to, but..............

T.

I have photos, but I cannot resize them to post them. I have used that TweakUI PowerToy photo resizer but cannot get them down to the required size.

Thoughts?

Steve

·
Registered
39 Posts
Just use Microsoft office photo editor. It is in XP pro not sure if it is in XP home. You could also download Picassa from google for free and it will do basic photo editing.

·
Registered
13,179 Posts
JSM said:
Just use Microsoft office photo editor. It is in XP pro not sure if it is in XP home. You could also download Picassa from google for free and it will do basic photo editing.
Or www.irfanview.com I like it almost better than my PS elements for some things and it's a free download as well.

Sounds like a great trip. You hit most of the goodies SG has to offer.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.