Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ask Rudi to find himself a computer and give his pals in Tucson an update. His post on riding the mud in England was a hoot. He's one awesome human. Well, there are those who theorize he has alien DNA...

--mark

·
Keep Singlespeeding Evil
241 Posts
Mark Flint said:
Ask Rudi to find himself a computer and give his pals in Tucson an update. His post on riding the mud in England was a hoot. He's one awesome human. Well, there are those who theorize he has alien DNA...

--mark
Rudi just found my computer - so here we go ...

Hey guy's I'm alive and well. The keyboards in Germany are making me nutty. Letters in the wrong place for my fingers and what not. I'm writing a report when Christian gives me a moment on the computer, but..... I need time.

The jist of what happened is I $uck at the short mass start events. DNA or what not could not help me. But while I didn't win, I didn't even come close, I did represent well. That is if you think showing a bit more a$$ is representing. Tutu photos will be coming.

Wait a day or so and I'll have a bit for you

I've met some beautiful people out here. I can't wait to tell you more.

Love Peace and spicy salsa,

rudi

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.