Retired at 39
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Attachments

G

·
Ok Siochain

This is a quote from his ad in the classifieds:

"My apologies to MTBR and visitors .. today I thought I was helping out by offering this up on the SS board. I broke a rule, and paid dearly. No less than 8 persons wanted it immediately, then flaked. Don't bother wasting my time, or you'll wind up where you belong ... on the bad trader board"

I responded to him within minutes of his ORIGINAL posting asking about the price because I was very interested in the bar. I received NO response even from the email address he said to use instead of PM. This guy has the nerve to talk sh!t. Get a life jerk!!!

·
King Pin
1,247 Posts
hmmm...

I offered him up a trade on some like-new WTB DirtDrops, and he responded right away.

He didn't want the dirt drops, but he did write back! Anybody wanna trade some Jone'ses for my WTB's?

·
Retired at 39
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
indigosky said:
This is a quote from his ad in the classifieds:

"My apologies to MTBR and visitors .. today I thought I was helping out by offering this up on the SS board. I broke a rule, and paid dearly. No less than 8 persons wanted it immediately, then flaked. Don't bother wasting my time, or you'll wind up where you belong ... on the bad trader board"

I responded to him within minutes of his ORIGINAL posting asking about the price because I was very interested in the bar. I received NO response even from the email address he said to use instead of PM. This guy has the nerve to talk sh!t. Get a life jerk!!!
I nicely tried to tell you to just let it go. Talking your trash with my name for all to see, over a measly handlebar. And for what??? Who is the one talking crap, here. You have really crossed the line. For no reason you have taken my name and dragged it through the dirt, for all to see - after YOU didn't respond to MY email. Did I really post any names? It clearly reflected the what I felt like doing - not what I did. I made my apologies where necessary (including to the site for posting in the wrong area, and went on about MY business). You should try minding your own.
Anyhow, Mr Architect from Maine - you have lit the fuse. You really are one stupid MF. Whining because you didn't get your way. Something tells me there is a pattern to this. Only people like you speak "ten feet tall" like you do, when there is a computer and a few hundred miles between you and your target. You are no more than an overgrown crybaby, who didn't get what he wanted - and now you are crying out for others to back you.
You wouldn't know what a spine was if you found one behind all of your Kleenex boxes and baby wipes.
Yeah, Ive got the nerve - oodles of it. And a good strong spine too. Anything you would like to add, Alice?

***for the rest, my Paint Shop skills are mediocre - it's a Sunday aft so I gave it a try.

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.