Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Who are the brain police?
10,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry, I couldn't resist. But really, it is what it is. Either it works for you or it doesn't. Thats it folks, time to move along...

·
Registered
1,566 Posts

·
lotto baby
553 Posts
i am going to ride my singlespeed right now. its nicer out than it has been, so its a good day to ride. i like my singlespeed. it was fun to build it down(up).

i like riding bikes. bikes are fun.

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
I love my SS more than I've ever loved any bike, it makes me smile, makes me want to ride more and longer, it makes me forget about all the BS and makes me ride better...

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
ernesto_from_Wisconsin said:
don't bother responding to that one...

He's probably digging out his sister's little Barbies...and brushing their hair...
Ha ha ha ernestro, that or he's probably just playing with himself reading the other thread.

·
trail rat
7,825 Posts
Simple Speed

I bought one and rode it. :p

So much fun, I bought another one 2 weeks later. :D

So much fun, I bought a third one 2 weeks after that. :eekster:

My FS bike I have had for about 1 1/2 years (now collecting dust). I had not had 2 bikes for over 15 years, now I have three SS ones. :thumbsup:

I ride two of them every day; daily "townie" and either "dirtie 29" or "zoomie CX" depending on how much time I have before work. :)

·
2,856 Posts
miSSionary said:
Nice post to the thread but this is a joke aimed right at you rocket scientist...SSee, you SSTILL don't get it. :eek:ut: :ciappa:
Hey miSSionary, were you a rocket (less scientist) at SR last weekend?

I rode my ss today and liked it!

Ed E

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
edemtbs said:
Hey miSSionary, were you a rocket (less scientist) at SR last weekend?

I rode my ss today and liked it!

Ed E
Hey Ed, I sslowed down ssome (5:14:58) but had a great race and can't complain (come to think of it I liked riding my SS too!! :thumbsup: ). Charlie Hayss got first in SS and missed winning to a simi-pro by 5 minutess :yesnod: ...sso I guess ssalimoneuss iss right, on a ss we are alwayss bride'ss maidss and never the bride?? SScrew that crap :p we SSerss are fasst too!! Fasster than who?? Fasster than ssalimoneuss...that'ss who!! :devil: :prft: :lol: )...How'd you do Ed?? Oh, and I too like the smilies, good sstuff! :cornut:
Cheerss,
miSSionary

1 - 13 of 13 Posts