Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
old man riding!
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone is interested in doing the Lodi farms race as a SS 3 man team please let me know .. We are in need of a 3rd. We are not trying to win but we are also hoping not to get last place either.. We mainly want to have a good time and be competitive :thumbsup:

·
old man riding!
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rich I was hoping you might!! I sent you an email also.. Right now its me and James from black dog. James was thinking the about you also. James has ordered a monocog flight which is due in on monday so we could be rockin the 29ers.. Rich I'm going to send you a p.m. with my email addy just in case you did'nt get my email...

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Sweet! I'll give you a call here in about an hour. I've been pushing on the trainer after the holiday slump and I should be good and strong come spring. :thumbsup:

·
veinte nueve pulgadas
419 Posts
awesome...

You guys will love it. That's one race that I will do my best to never miss again. I may be in solo, maybe duo. Only sure thing is that the bike will be a rigid singlespeed.

hell...find a 4th and do big bear too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.