Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question: Does anyone know the difference between the 'Nigel Page' edition and the Pearl White? Is it just a different set of stickers that warrants the $200 or so extra cost for a 'custom color', or is there some subtle diference in the white that I'm missing from screenshots?

Thanks.

·
Working on my Drops
632 Posts
There is no difference between the Nigel Page and Pearl white in terms of the white color. The only difference is the stickers. One has the US colors the other is the British colors.

Is there a difference in price? I thought they were all the same price.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
According to the vendor i'm talking to there is. I'm not a big fan of the new sticker set-up anyways, so based on your input I'm thinking it wouldn;t be worth it. No offence meant to Mr. Page.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Originally the paint was Matte White- at least for the first batch or 2 but it was a hard color to get right according to Intense- not to mention it is an expensive paint so they decided to go the route of pearl for it after those batches- so now the only difference is the decals. Here is a pic of the matte white:

Attachments

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was. Due to a SNAFU I had the choice of dumping my order (made in April) or waiting until the end of summer. I dumped. Now I'm looking around for a store that has a medium in stock, and can only find colors I'm not crazy about. If I'm going to pay full retail for a frame, then it better come in the dopest color i can imagine.

Guess I'm stuck with my 6.6 for now. I love that bike to death, but I'm still miserable for some reason.:smallviolin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.