Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1360 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone interested in doing a SS parts swap thread like the Wheels and Tires sub-forum?

Mods, feel free to shut it down this is no bueno.

I have:
Surly 16T track cog (never installed, just fondled).
New-Sombrio Badass Mountain Bike Short XXL
New-Royal Chevron Short XL

Looking for:
Surly 18T or 20T cassette cog.

·
Super Moderator
20,806 Posts
ISuckAtRiding said:
Good idea.
Can i trade for stuff on my site, or is that a little too close to selling?

Um... try at at least to keep it "non spammy". So post like other users on this thread offering specific items to trade.

I retain the possiblity of pulling the plug if it turns too spammy.

·
Mtbr Forum Sponsor - Homebrewed Components
2,419 Posts
crisillo said:
Um... try at at least to keep it "non spammy". So post like other users on this thread offering specific items to trade.

I retain the possiblity of pulling the plug if it turns too spammy.
Yea, after thinking about it, it is a bit spammy, so i'll keep it out of here. Thanks for being cool about it though!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
175 Posts
i have a like new phil woods kiss-off rear ss hub, black, 36h that is just sitting on my desk. I don't really have anything in mind for trade but am open to proposals. a brooks saddle would perk my interest.

·
one chain loop
2,360 Posts
i have a 42T biopace ring in good condition, 110 bcd. perfect for your commuter fixie. will trade for chain, or a cog.

·
I'm attracted to Gravity!
598 Posts

This 54cm Fisticuff frame pack needs to go to a good abusive home.

This 32t 104 bcd Fouriers chainring could be swapped out as well. the width and curved edge below where the chain runs prevents use with a half link, and it is too thick to use with a front derailleur or a dinglespeed. so I really have little use for it.
really low miles, probably well under 100.

For trade.... make an offer

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a Salsa (brand new) 40t ring 5 bolt 94bcd (Surly Mr. Whirly Singlespeed).

I have a set of used Truvativ ISOFlow 1 cranks in 170mm with 42 ring and SRAM bb that I would be open to trade offers.

I also have a Swobo Folsom frame in 16", flat black, with very little use on it. You can check it out on their website. Open to trade offers.

·
Registered
12,171 Posts
I have a sealed front Forte disc hub laced to a Sun CR-18 rim with a 2.2 Conti Race King tire. not sure what i would want to trade for it, maybe some nice cranks. this is not really SS specific but I might want a SS specific trade.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have a bontrager 2 piece crankset 175mm. To be honest, I am unsure the bcd. I only have the crankset, no chainrings or BB.

1 - 20 of 1360 Posts