Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
MTBR Tool
831 Posts
funboarder1971 said:
Anyone seen/heard from Srexy? How's he healing up?
Ha - I'm here! Thanks for asking :D

Ribs are healing up nicely. Saw the Urologist on Friday and she explicitly forbade me from riding for at least another month. As if that wasn't bad enough - when pressed - she recommended that I stay off the trainer also as the healing process depends primarily on minimal movement around the kidney area.

Having said that - I believe that the long-term prognosis is good!

·
Registered
9,211 Posts
Srexy said:
Ribs are healing up nicely. Saw the Urologist on Friday and she explicitly forbade me from riding for at least another month. As if that wasn't bad enough - when pressed - she recommended that I stay off the trainer also as the healing process depends primarily on minimal movement around the kidney area.
So, can you recommend any good DVDs? :)

Just think, by the time you get the okay to get back on the bike, it will be 100+ degrees. You need to time these crashes better next time.

·
MTBR Tool
831 Posts
skinny-tire said:
So, can you recommend any good DVDs? :)

Just think, by the time you get the okay to get back on the bike, it will be 100+ degrees. You need to time these crashes better next time.
I'm taking a leaf out of Walt's book and watching 2 seasons' worth of 24 - beats the hell out of riding!

My one consolation is that I lost around 6lbs during the whole debacle - I'm thinking that by the time I'm back on the bike, weight-wise it'll be a wash and I'll have done a shed-load of couch securing and drinking in the interim :)

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
Srexy said:
Saw the Urologist on Friday and she explicitly forbade ...
A bird Urologist (a urologist is a physician who has specialized knowledge and skill regarding problems of the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs). Have you gone potty? Sorry to slag you off mate but this is either very jammy or very un-jammy, depending on the bird. I am havering. :D

Keep up the recovery. We'll see you out there soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.