Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for advice on mounting hardware to mount Sram XX disc brake calipers on my Cannondale F29 Carbon Team. I posted pictures below. The only hardware I have are the Torx screws that came with the calipers. The front is a Sram XX hydraulic disc caliper with a 160mm rotor and Cannondale Lefty 29er 100mm fork. Looking for advice/recommendations on the best spacers and bracket options to properly mount the caliper. For the rear it is a Sram XX hydraulic disc caliper and 160mm rotor. Some people have suggested going to a 140mm rotor which seems really small to me. Similar to the front - looking for bracket/spacer recommendations to make the setup work. Thanks in advance for the help.

sram_xx_brake_rear.JPG sram_xx_rear_brake.JPG

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I have a standard avid IS to Post mount for my front. I dont think the XX uses the shitty CPS washers so that should be all you need.

And for the rear I think its a 20mm PM to PM. there is a spacer kit and a bracket that you could chose.

I am going to try a 140mm rear once my xt brake get here. I wouldnt have had enough power on my elixer 3s to pull it off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts