Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for advice on mounting hardware to mount Sram XX disc brake calipers on my Cannondale F29 Carbon Team. I posted pictures below. The only hardware I have are the Torx screws that came with the calipers. The front is a Sram XX hydraulic disc caliper with a 160mm rotor and Cannondale Lefty 29er 100mm fork. Looking for advice/recommendations on the best spacers and bracket options to properly mount the caliper. For the rear it is a Sram XX hydraulic disc caliper and 160mm rotor. Some people have suggested going to a 140mm rotor which seems really small to me. Similar to the front - looking for bracket/spacer recommendations to make the setup work. Thanks in advance for the help.

Bicycle part Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle accessory Bicycle tire Spoke
Bicycle part Bicycle accessory Bicycle drivetrain part Bicycle chain Crankset

· Registered
2,318 Posts
I have a standard avid IS to Post mount for my front. I dont think the XX uses the shitty CPS washers so that should be all you need.

And for the rear I think its a 20mm PM to PM. there is a spacer kit and a bracket that you could chose.

I am going to try a 140mm rear once my xt brake get here. I wouldnt have had enough power on my elixer 3s to pull it off.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.