Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
I did a quick search recently and found that.......

1. Best prices seem to be JensonUSA at $50 for the X.9 rear derail. and $55 for the X.9 shifters (both). I would personal spend the extra $5 and get the X.0 shifters for $60 since they look cool :D.

2. I'll let someone else take this one.

·
Turner Homer
1,227 Posts
El Beastro said:
I paid $62 for my X-9 SRAM triggers. I also got a smoking deal on my X-0 rear derailleurs from the same outlet. PM for details if interested.
I just brought a shiftre x.9 derailler kit for 119, and a shimano front derailler, and I thought this was a good deal.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dtrek Pricing ??

dtrek4500 said:
I just brought a shiftre x.9 derailler kit for 119, and a shimano front derailler, and I thought this was a good deal.
Is this correct:
04 SRAM X9 trigger shifters +
04 SRAM X9 rear derrailer +
04 Shimano XT fr derailer

Total $119.00 ???

From whom, this is good deal,
best price I can find is Jenson 65+50 for triggers and rear derrailer = 115.00.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
CSPRINGS said:
1. Has Any1 Already Price Shopped The Mail Order Folks And Identified The Best Prices?

2. Are 05's Available Yet?

Thanks In Advance
CSprings ... i've got the shifter / derailleur set on sale for $105, Should be the best thing going.

later, Chad
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://redbarnbicycles.com/

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
CSPRINGS said:
1. Has Any1 Already Price Shopped The Mail Order Folks And Identified The Best Prices?

2. Are 05's Available Yet?

Thanks In Advance
http://www.bestwebbuys.com/bikes/index.html is a pretty good site for finding the best prices. Up to date for the most part.
I got the x.9 rear D and triggers for $107.77 delivered from Performance. They price matched Jenson and I purchased it on double points reward weekend (have to be team performance member).

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice Prices - Long cage not available yet :(

mwmtb, danK, ET AL:

Thanks for your pricings those are reasonable for sure. Unfortunately SRAM x9 are not available yet with long cagr rear d. I need this for my dually so I will have to simply wait another month. Perhaps they will have ft der available by then , or I will just keep my Ft XT der.

Performance is doing the right thing with price matching, they are able to stick around when others close up shop.

Later all

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.