Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Wannabe Endurance Racer
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I snapped the brake line at the banjo leading from the lever. I need to replace the line and the banjo nut. I know Goodridge makes a kit for this. Is anyone aware of any other parts/kits that would work for this application? My lines are gold in color. I am more concerned about their function, though, than their appearance. Thank you for your help!

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Phknlwyr said:
I snapped the brake line at the banjo leading from the lever. I need to replace the line and the banjo nut. I know Goodridge makes a kit for this. Is anyone aware of any other parts/kits that would work for this application? My lines are gold in color. I am more concerned about their function, though, than their appearance. Thank you for your help!
I assume that you don't want the original hoses that you can get from here: http://www.bikeusa.com/MERCHANT2/me...re_Code=MSGI&Category_Code=DiscBrakePartsSRAM
Alternatively you can probably use the old Shimano braided steel lines (M755s with banjos on both ends) that are also available from bikeusa.com.

I guess that the Grimeca System 8 hoses will also fit. If you have your doubts take your levers to an LBS with the Shimano hoses and see if they fit.

Wombat

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.