Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
What's the elevation in the pic? That's a lot of vert for 31 miles did you do loops?? I think the most I'll do locally is 4-5K but I live at 7200ft in elevation and ride trails to 9-11k
Considering that’s the ocean in the pic, the elevation is from 0 feet and maybe maxed out at 1200’.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Month one in the books. Had a busy April with tons of great rides and was able to bank a ton of footies. Even got in a few moto days...brappp. Brought in a couple muscle bike rides into the mix which inspired me to buy a new Stumpjumper and throw more cardio into the story (my other muscle bike was last legs). Levo motor started making bad noises so leaned on Kenevo end of month but blew up a derailleur today. Levo is in the shop being diagnosed. Missed 100,000 footies this month by a hair because of it. May will get easier with the banked footies from April but still need to log 2470 footies per day to get the 250k goal. Here we go! Cheers everyone.

·
climber
292 Posts
Month one in the books. Had a busy April with tons of great rides and was able to bank a ton of footies. Even got in a few moto days...brappp. Brought in a couple muscle bike rides into the mix which inspired me to buy a new Stumpjumper and throw more cardio into the story (my other muscle bike was last legs). Levo motor started making bad noises so leaned on Kenevo end of month but blew up a derailleur today. Levo is in the shop being diagnosed. Missed 100,000 footies this month by a hair because of it. May will get easier with the banked footies from April but still need to log 2470 footies per day to get the 250k goal. Here we go! Cheers everyone.
muscle bike Are you coining a new name to hopefully replace analog and acoustic?

Very impressive stats for April.

·
Registered
5,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
muscle bike Are you coining a new name to hopefully replace analog and acoustic?

Very impressive stats for April.
:). We've been floating this one around since it's an empowering...which some need.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts