Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look what I spotted at Sonoma last weekend. It is due out soon and you all are the first to see it! I will have more on the bike up soon! It a durable DJ, STREET, DS, PARK bike that is affordable and is being made for a regular on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looked clean and has cool features. Those wanting STPs or Specialized junk this is the real DEAL!!!!! Check it out!:thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
you should encorprate a bottle opener into it somehow like SC did with their jackal, but that bike is SicK

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
ok I'll let the cat out of the bag !

Terror-Box is my new side project with a few people from the U.K.

This is our new bargin priced production frame built in Taiwan for the massess !
The TERROR-BOX frame features full double butted SANKO tubeset's built to my spec's same as I hand- built it myself . The quaility on these frames are top end .. there being built by the same factory the builds the bmx frames for FLY , MACNEIL ect !

The sliding dropout system will accept either a 10mm x135mm hub , more options to come very soon. The sliding dropout is based from the axle and slides as a chaintensioner wile still giving the frame a full dropout not jsut 2 little tabs .
This system is is the most soild I have felt so far out of all the sliding dropout systems out today !

Here are a few full size frame pic's sugested retail is going to be in the $400 range !

Attachments

·
rollin
2,646 Posts
Evil4bc said:
... your first taste is free then you start paying :D
i like how the axle bolts thru the frame and the sliding dropouts, sandwitch like. i'm looking for the ultimate mountain trail/dj/street steel frame in the $400 range.
when will these be available???

·
Registered
34 Posts
?

No derailleur hanger, only run as a single speed or have run shimano only or rohloff hub?

·
-arschloch-
867 Posts
wow. nice disc brake caliper mount idea!!

my only comment: I hope that mount is made out of steel and not aluminum, because that is going to be a lot of torque on a very small cross section...

looks good.

i really like your stuff brad. i am just afraid that i am too much of a hack to ride it. i mean i folded a set of cromo BMX bars in half yesterday. :eekster: no cuz i am gnar-core i just eat **** a lot. haha.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts