Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
the Chain Guy
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So it looks like PM thunderstorms are in the forecast for Wednesday... Lets assume that isn't going to happen. Do you guys think a repeat of what you did last week is our only option?
 

·
Woohooo!
Joined
·
5,104 Posts
Repeat! (I say that only because I'm out this week and then I won't be quite as bummed about not getting to ride with you guys).

Just don't forget to turn off your phones for run #1! :)
 

·
the Chain Guy
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So with 90% chance of thunderstorms at 6.. what is our backup brewery plan? Fossil, Red Leg, maybe Ivywild?
 

·
Not the Cat in the Hat!
Joined
·
416 Posts
So with 90% chance of thunderstorms at 6.. what is our backup brewery plan? Fossil, Red Leg, maybe Ivywild?
Oh Brian, don't be so negative... That is at least 10% chance of awesome riding. ;-)

But if that 10% gets washed out by the rain, then I say Fossil or Red Leg are my preferences. I like Ivywild, but lets contribute to the small business.
 

·
Not the Cat in the Hat!
Joined
·
416 Posts
Apparently, no rain expected till around 10/11 PM. What is the plan? meet at Straton Open Space and ride up? or meet at Jacks lot by the second tunnel like last week?
 

·
the Chain Guy
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Unless I hear otherwise I was going to at least go to the Stratton lot. We can evaluate from there.
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top