the Chain Guy
So it looks like PM thunderstorms are in the forecast for Wednesday... Lets assume that isn't going to happen. Do you guys think a repeat of what you did last week is our only option?
Oh Brian, don't be so negative... That is at least 10% chance of awesome riding. ;-)So with 90% chance of thunderstorms at 6.. what is our backup brewery plan? Fossil, Red Leg, maybe Ivywild?