Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Shoulda went faster
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I seem to have a bit of extra time on my hands. Anyone riding tomorrow? I'm open for anywhere, anytime.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Was thinking about riding falcon trail tomorrow. Me and Rick had planned on riding up from his house around 3:30. Figured you guys that work late could all meet us at the north AFA lot at 4:30? Falcon loop should take us 2 hours or so.

Since the two of you have flexible schedules and live in rockrimmon area, you should ride PP in the morning and then meet us at Ricks house at 3:30. Two-a-days are good for you.

·
Shoulda went faster
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ColoradoPaul said:
Since the two of you have flexible schedules and live in rockrimmon area, you should ride PP in the morning and then meet us at Ricks house at 3:30. Two-a-days are good for you.
Already planned on 2 rides:D one in the morning with my kids and then one in the afternoon with the bigger kids;) Mind if I head up the Santa Stinky with you guys?

·
Registered
160 Posts
nomad rdr said:
Already planned on 2 rides:D one in the morning with my kids and then one in the afternoon with the bigger kids;) Mind if I head up the Santa Stinky with you guys?
"The More the Merrier!"
Thats what Rick always says :p

·
Perpetual slow motion
480 Posts
I'm going to ride Palmer this morning and maybe, this afternoon as well. Just switched to platforms, so I'm going to try peeling the skin from my shins.

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
ColoradoPaul said:
"The More the Merrier!"
Thats what Rick always says :p
I didn't bring a bike today so I'm out.

Anyone riding this weekend? I was originally thinking Sol Vista, but I'm going to wait a weekend I think.

·
Your retarded
3,085 Posts
kristian said:
I was originally thinking Sol Vista, but I'm going to wait a weekend I think.
If you do Sol Vista the weekend of the 28th and 29th, I'll join ya, Kristian. Pick your day, but leave me one to hang out with Amers.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
kristian said:
I didn't bring a bike today so I'm out.

Anyone riding this weekend? I was originally thinking Sol Vista, but I'm going to wait a weekend I think.
I'm a maybe for this weekend

Paul/Shawn- see ya at 3:30, hopefully the weather holds for us, Joe you in today?

·
Perpetual slow motion
480 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts