Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Team Inflexible
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess what tomorrow is? Wednesday and I would like to ride. Checking the forecast it is going to be sunny, warm, and will melt the inch or so of snow that we just got.

Canyon is going to probably be our best bet. We ran into Jeff and Brian on the AFA ride on Sun and sounds like the Canyon would be cool with them also.

Who's in?

·
the Chain Guy
1,351 Posts
I am out for this one. The wrist is still hurting too much. Hopefully I'll be good to go by next week. Jay, take lots of video..at least that will make me feel like I'm there.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
I'll be there this week, Buckhorn/CJ's with some Strudel for dessert sounds good

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
rroeder said:
I'll be there this week, Buckhorn/CJ's with some Strudel for dessert sounds good
That works for me. I've been afraid to take the SS on Buckhorn since I know I'll be walking in a few places. The downhill will be worth it--time to break out of my comfort zone.

·
STRAVA!!!!!!
886 Posts
Lots of ice on the north face of jacks, its rideable just stay on your toes, buckhorn is 99% dry.Rip it up!

·
Registered
176 Posts
I havent ridden with anyone here but have seen your posts a few times. My girlfriend and I would join and I was getting ready to say we will be just realized she has no light... So I will take care of that this weekend so maybe next week!

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
TitusCO said:
I havent ridden with anyone here but have seen your posts a few times. My girlfriend and I would join and I was getting ready to say we will be just realized she has no light... So I will take care of that this weekend so maybe next week!
Cool! Lights are important--seeing is a good thing when it comes to riding bikes at night. I'm not sure where we'll be riding next week, but we'll look forward to you joining us.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
My legs hurt, descent was a blast at night and strudel delivered as usual

Hopefully some of the footage came out Jay

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
rroeder said:
My legs hurt, descent was a blast at night
Yeah, that's a pretty big ride for after work--I'm glad we did it! Like usual, I worked just as hard on the descent as I did on the climb.

·
Team Inflexible
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah that ride wiped me out.

New and improved strudel was fantastic.

Post ride activities last night ended up sending me straight to bed when I got home :yawn: : , so I haven't had a chance to review the footage. Probably not going to be able to get to it until tomorrow.

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
The strudel descent was the same, it was that last piece after you pass the other lot we use sometines for shuttle rides. Def improvement as things would get real messy/greasy there when wet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts