Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think about for Wednesday? It looks like most of the snow has disappeared, but I would guess that there is still some snow in the trees. I was thinking about Stratton or maybe CMSP. Any other thoughts--I'm up for anything?

Who's in this week?

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jaydude said:
Doh! Im getting my wisdom teeth pulled Wednesday afternoon. Pretty sure this is going to put me out this week.

Anybody want to get them pulled for me? Oh wait that wont work.
Bummer--Dentist appointments were meant for Thursdays!

We'll miss you Jay. Good luck with your teeth!

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bismirle said:
If I could get a ride in that would be nice. Sounds like bus has room for one more bike?
Hmmm... We've got 6 people. Paul's car can take 2 bikes and 4 people if I steal it and Keith's truck can take 3 bikes and 2 people. We're set on the riders, but not the bikes...

It probably makes more sense for me to drive my car with three bike trays and have Keith drive. That way we can get all 6 riders and 6 bikes in for only 6 bucks.

Let's meet at the Safeway at 6:30 where we met last time. If anyone else can join us, post up and we can fine tune the logistics.

·
Premium Member
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
rroeder said:
That's the store on the right as your heading south on 115?, at the south Academy intersection??
Yes, it's at Academy and Hwy 115. That intersection sneaks up on you--last time a couple of people drove right past thinking that they would be able to see the Safeway before you get there, but you can't.

We met on the South side of the parking lot west of the main entrance last time so let's group up there again tomorrow.

·
Team Inflexible
1,943 Posts
kristian said:
Hmmm... We've got 6 people. Paul's car can take 2 bikes and 4 people if I steal it and Keith's truck can take 3 bikes and 2 people. We're set on the riders, but not the bikes...

It probably makes more sense for me to drive my car with three bike trays and have Keith drive. That way we can get all 6 riders and 6 bikes in for only 6 bucks.

Let's meet at the Safeway at 6:30 where we met last time. If anyone else can join us, post up and we can fine tune the logistics.
Ill thow this out there: If a couple of you want to grab my Subi and use my pass your more than welcome to. It will at least get a couple of you in for free and I live not to far from the Safeway you speak of. Ill just be sittin at home with icepacks on my face.

Man I really want to go on this ride.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.