Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Woohooo!
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since we've ridden Ute or Pulpit Rock--any takers on those for tomorrow evening? I'm up for other options too though.

·
the Chain Guy
1,351 Posts
Nice Paul, have fun. I'm a maybe for Wednesday so I'll let you guys chose. After this week I should have better chances of making the night rides.

·
Woohooo!
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brian, what do you think about the conditions? I kinda expected the sun to come out and at least melt the snow that fell last night. Is it going to be too soft over there for us today?

·
the Chain Guy
1,351 Posts
I took the dog for a walk on my lunch and Ute looks good. I think you'll be fine. I don't think I'm making it today though, have fun guys.

·
Not the Cat in the Hat!
416 Posts
This is the part that sucks most about taking vacation... 1 week off and I come back to lots of extra hours trying to catch up on email... Maybe next week.

But it was all worth it! a full week of riding with excellent conditions. Colo Springs, Fruita and Moab...!

·
Woohooo!
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Good times last night!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
Indeed! I had another three helpings of Nachos after you guys left. I need to ride in Ute more by myself so I know how to put together fun loops that don't involve cheese and chips though...

·
I did it all for the kudo
1,305 Posts
Dang! Three more helpings of nachos! Good riding last night, it was nice to be back in the saddle again.

Sent from the Mothership

·
Woohooo!
5,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dang! Three more helpings of nachos! Good riding last night, it was nice to be back in the saddle again.

Sent from the Mothership
Yeah, how many times do you get a Personal Record, a 2nd Fastest and a 3rd Fastest for a section, all on the same ride!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts