Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, today certainly looked and felt like it. After what for Britain has been a long cold winter and seemed to be hanging on as well.... The odd day is getting better:) And this is so much better than working!
Ride start and finish at the 2nd highest pub in the land... Short of the highest by 10ft...

Beautiful day for it, much better than work!

DSCF0153 by rathbonepeter, on Flickr

DSCF0154 by rathbonepeter, on Flickr

DSCF0157 by rathbonepeter, on Flickr

DSCF0155 by rathbonepeter, on Flickr

DSCF0163 by rathbonepeter, on Flickr

DSCF0164 by rathbonepeter, on Flickr

DSCF0161 by rathbonepeter, on Flickr

DSCF0159 by rathbonepeter, on Flickr

DSCF0168 by rathbonepeter, on Flickr

DSCF0166 by rathbonepeter, on Flickr

·
Jason
590 Posts
Great photos! Thanks for posting! Nothing but rain here for the next few days. :-(

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks for all the kind words, next ride is a night one... So not too many pics then! :) Never took anywhere near enough photos last year, so trying to remedy that this. So be prepared to be bored of my postings! :D

·
CrgCrkRyder
2,373 Posts
ratty2k said:
Thanks for all the kind words, next ride is a night one... So not too many pics then! :) Never took anywhere near enough photos last year, so trying to remedy that this. So be prepared to be bored of my postings! :D
Bring em on. Often the good threads die too quickly on here. Then there's the "Jackwagon" thread about peeing in the trail that won't die; go figure.

I look foward to your postings and pics.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
:) Forums can be strange places at times CraigCreek! Got another night ride this weekend coming, hopefully the weather is good and if we start before dark some pics will appear here soon!
Scottishyard, we dont do much in Lancs TBH... Most of our riding is Derbyshire in the Dark Peak, some Yorkshire (North & Dales) and this year, more Lakes riding.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.