Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Spring.. I mean, uh, January in Connecticut and the cut off head self timer shot

910 views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  misctwo 
#1 · (Edited)
So it was 72 on Saturday.. All kinds of records broken all over the place, and I got to wear a t-shirt and get a bit of a tan. It's colder in the summer sometimes. All talk about global warming and that ilk aside, it was a great weekend to be outside..

The low sun of winter made for some really cool shadows, didn't manage to fully translate that into my pictures but oh well..

I think I need a gorillalenshood with my gorrilapod..

Fun little climb.. all loose and stuff.

This was a tough step up, about 20" of steep slope, then about 26" of ~55deg rock face

I'm not gonna lie, I didn't make it first try:

Nice open area, before the leaves turned brown the whole area was bright red.. very cool

Seemed like a good idea at the time.

The gorillapod is pretty nice, but I don't think it's gonna make it a year.. seems too flimsy I s'pose we'll just have to wait and see.

My new pack the wingnut hyper 3.0.. This thing is huge, and makes my crappy lower back feel better than the old Dakine..

See less See more
#5 ·
:cornut:

Very good pics. Yeah, here I am sitting at work just wishing I could get out to ride. If it would ever be dry on the weekends here in the grand state of MO, it would be nice. Past 2 weekends trails have been on the wet side and now they are talking ice storm/snow showers for Fri - Sun. Yippie!!!!

#7 ·

House for sale? "Enjoy the rustic charms of this one story cottage w/loft. Light and airy w/wooded views. Needs a little TLC. Not a drive by!" Could be a ride by though :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.