Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
NedwannaB
12,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Or maybe it's sprunged! Great weather out in the Northbay NorCal today. Keeping up with Gordons theme getting out in it on two hoops too! Turkeys, Sly Dawgs and Cougars abound. And some wild critters too! Almost ran into a big gaggle of gobblers. Would have snapped some photos had I not almost t-boned a few of them as they scattered both directions across the trail.

As GoGo says Go git sum!

water tank kyote 2.jpg

water tank kyote.jpg

water tank poppies.jpg

·
YOUREGO ISNOT YOURAMIGO
2,960 Posts
Most Xcellent JMAC!!
Keep it up!
G
And as always.
Leopold you rok! :band: :rockon: :drumroll:
:cornut:

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
awsome pictures---makes me want to be rolling down s. burma -->n. burma instead of sitting in a cube!

·
NedwannaB
12,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not in Annadel today, was right in between Petaluma subdivisions. Anyone notice the Kyoats? :eek:

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I'll try and get some local pics tomorrow. Somehow the damn Oxalis took over while I was out of town. Gophers still haven't gotten into my new (in time for drought) small bit of lawn -- gopher wired + weed block. Stupid gophers. Stupid drought.

·
NedwannaB
12,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great weather's still going off!

Popp'n in tangerine neon!
Moon over poppies.jpg

Carry'n a friendly monkey on my back....
monkey on my back.JPG

Skirt'n moonlit single track
Moon over Burdell.jpg

Hope'n to run into this rider...
mojo cafe.jpg

·
Registered
5,764 Posts
We did a few these pics on our ride Tuesday night. The green grass really pops out and livens up the pics.

·
The Bubble Wrap Hysteria
3,777 Posts
It felt like Summer today at Salmon Falls. The poison oak is reaching out to touch someone :) It's everywhere. I'm lucky it doesn't bother me......I use it as a salad topping. :)

Salmon Falls and Sweetwater were near perfect today. I'm wondering why I didn't see that many people out there this morning. My guess is they were all riding Auburn and FHDL.

·
NedwannaB
12,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Burner? Nice. A buddy's looking into one after a couple of cracked/replaced 5's.
How's it working out so far?

As for me, how's the Wolv up front? I'm thinking of moving mine to the back, throwing a 2.3 Nevegal up front, or Vigilante if I have clearance.

·
Crazed Country Rebel
6,345 Posts
Not a burner, it's a flux.

And that's a vigilante up front.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts