Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Rolling
11,120 Posts
Impossible. That is a non-DW link bike--in fact it's a Horst-Link bike. I don't think those even move forward these days with the technology available.

No wonder it's a photo of the bike standing still.

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's tough

But the extra $2500 in my bank acct helps motivate me to suffer through the HL blues.
I'd love a dw spot but unless someone donates one to me:yesnod: the suffering will have to continue. Poor me. :smallviolin:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Same Boat!

Slow,
I know what ya mean-I'm still ridin and 04' burner. I usually get a case of upgraditis but the new frames are too pricey for me. I've been eyeballin the deal competetive cyclist has on 08' spots(sangria red or the black-o yeah).:)

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I too servived an attack of

UPGRADITIS!!!!. Seriously I had it bad, I went to 2 count em 2 demos and put about 20 miles on a small Spot and a small Sultan and then a Medium Spot and (hey it was free) even my freinds wifes Epiphany :eek: and came to the conclusion that I liked my 5 year old Spot as well as even the Medium DW Spot, which is what I'd likely replace my HL spot with if it were to dissapear or break (NOOOOOOOOOOOO!) The Medium DW Spot fit just like the bike I've been on for 5 years:thumbsup: .
prooperator said:
Slow,
I know what ya mean-I'm still ridin and 04' burner. I usually get a case of upgraditis but the new frames are too pricey for me. I've been eyeballin the deal competetive cyclist has on 08' spots(sangria red or the black-o yeah).:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.