Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone 5'4" or smaller using a small 5 Spot here? Is it too big overall? How do you find the standover? Im at 29" standover and a small frame is said to be 30". thanks!

·
Lopen is sneller....
529 Posts
deeptrail said:
Anyone 5'4" or smaller using a small 5 Spot here? Is it too big overall? How do you find the standover? Im at 29" standover and a small frame is said to be 30". thanks!
My wife is about 5.4 and she loves the 5 Spot..........

·
Registered
223 Posts
Im about 5'-5 1/2" with a 29" inseam, and fit perfectly on the small. You should fit the frame (you have the same inseam that I do), but you may want to try a slightly shorter stem (I run a 100mm).

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
SmallSpot

I'm 5'6" with a 28" inseam and I ride a Medium but I really like a long top tube with a short stem. I could have been very happy on a small but without a test ride I chose the larger size to go for my fit preference.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys. just really worried of the high standover. I see the Spot has a long downtube compared to other 5" frames out there. more room in the cockpit. short stem should be good for my height.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.