Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if this has been posted before but i can't seem to search it.
Can people post up pictures of their spot ss frames.
Also does anyone know where to buy them from online, I'm in Australia and there is only one store that imports them and it aint cheap. Also does anyone know what one cost in USD?

Thanks
Doug

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
dougmcdoug said:
Also does anyone know where to buy them from online, I'm in Australia and there is only one store that imports them and it aint cheap. Also does anyone know what one cost in USD?

Thanks
Doug
Another alternative is eBay.
eBay currently has a couple of Spots for auction... Not sure what size you need however and as usual, Buyer Beware with eBay transactions..

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a look at ebay and can't seem to find any.
Does anybody know of internet dealers selling spot brand frames?
Or anybody know of a shop dealer I can email?
I'm really after a new frame
Also does no one have any pics?

·
Got Mojo?
1,190 Posts
dougmcdoug said:

Thanks
Doug
what specifically are you looking for?

·
Registered
7,269 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BikeMojo said:
what specifically are you looking for?
well i'm wanting to see some more pictures of them its very difficult to find them on the net. Also seeing different paint jobs that they do. There website is not the best at displaying their custom paint options
Also i'm wanting to know of any online places(shops i can email) that sell the frames so i could look at buying one/find out prices as there is only one shop that imports them to Australia

·
Registered
885 Posts
Doug,

Have you tried Spot directly? I bought mine straight from them, great bunch of people to deal with.

www.webcyclery.com sells them online. Call up MeanTodd for more info. Great shop, great people to work with also.

I can post some pics for you later tonight. Any part of the bike in particular you want to see. The downtubes really cool, shaped like a teardrop. My Spot is setup mechanical disc only with trackends. I know they do EBB now if you prefer that.

MC

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
man i must be doing something wrong on ebay i could not find them...ahh well

I have only seen one in aus and that was a unbuilt 29er frame had this great looking metallic grey paint job. Really I'm just after some pictures of different bikes too see what else they make.
I did email spot but they said they don't sell direct to customers....however people on here have so maybe its just to australia they don't do that.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I have spoken to, well spoken and they do still import them but they are around $1600 a frame so i have to really want it if i'm going to get one.
Thanks for the few pic so far fella's :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.