Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Where's Toto?
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Too many bikes, too little time. I decided it was silly to have $$$ wrapped up in seven high end bikes and barely enough time to ride one of them. I decided to thin the herd a bit, so the Spot Cx is up for sale.

I harken back to the day when I had two bikes that were well worn and ridden almost daily.

· Cold. Blue. Steel.
1,706 Posts
endure26 said:
Too many bikes, too little time. I decided it was silly to have $$$ wrapped up in seven high end bikes and barely enough time to ride one of them. I decided to thin the herd a bit, so the Spot Cx is up for sale.

I harken back to the day when I had two bikes that were well worn and ridden almost daily.
dude- i have been staring at your ad all afternoon. that is exactly my size. but i am already selling my Klein to pay for my Waltworks and i owe, yes owe almost 5k on taxes. no return for me...
now, if i can get $800 for my '92 Cannondale track bike...
well, i am off to put my track bike on the classifieds ;)

· Cold. Blue. Steel.
1,706 Posts
"you've got mail!"

endure26 said:
Yeah - I have a similiar problem. I didn't mention that I have a Dean 29er on the way. I have an addiction. I see a beautiful frame and think about what I could make it...then end up with more bikes than I can ride.
check you PM ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.