Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I called Jerrud yesterday at Turner and asked about the availability of 2006 XL Spots and he said they have one batch coming through still. I asked specifically about the XL Spot and the double taco, he said the 2006 XL does not have the double taco just the sasquatch. That was contrary to what I had thought but he said it doesn't have it.

So the frame will be blue ano with the DHX Air on it. Any solid experience or opinions out there on the DHX Air on the Spot? I was hoping for an RP3, but I can always go RP23 later. I know I've read mixed reviews initially of the DHX Air.

I was going to wait for the 2007 but time has mandated something be done sooner than the 07 release.

·
Does your dog bite?
142 Posts
DanB said:
I called Jerrud yesterday at Turner and asked about the availability of 2006 XL Spots and he said they have one batch coming through still. I asked specifically about the XL Spot and the double taco, he said the 2006 XL does not have the double taco just the sasquatch. That was contrary to what I had thought but he said it doesn't have it.

So the frame will be blue ano with the DHX Air on it. Any solid experience or opinions out there on the DHX Air on the Spot? I was hoping for an RP3, but I can always go RP23 later. I know I've read mixed reviews initially of the DHX Air.

I was going to wait for the 2007 but time has mandated something be done sooner than the 07 release.
I too need and XL. I hear the 07' will be done in 3-4 weeks. Is this true?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.