Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for a good sports medicine doctor in Orange County to test my VO2 Max and my HR limits. I’m starting to get serious about training, but I want to do it right. If there is doctor that understands mountain bikers and runners that would be perfect as my wife’s knee is kind of messed up and she’s really bummed she can’t run anymore.

·
Don't be a sheep
3,445 Posts
pitmang1 said:
I'm looking for a good sports medicine doctor in Orange County to test my VO2 Max and my HR limits. I'm starting to get serious about training, but I want to do it right. If there is doctor that understands mountain bikers and runners that would be perfect as my wife's knee is kind of messed up and she's really bummed she can't run anymore.
Falsetti has been kinda the go to guy in OC for many years. I had many teammates that were tested there.

http://www.drfalsetti.com/about.html

And for you wife I suggest Kramer Medical in Newport Beach. They work with a lot of the local elite athletes, and Dr Sten Kramer is a very serious cyclists.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Rivet,

Falsetti looks like the right guy although with my HMO he's gonna be pricey.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.