Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1255 Posts

·
commie
245 Posts
Some folks think that Camaro = "sports car?

The live axle, porky handling, sloppy steering and weak braking kill it for me, no matter what you bolt onto the engine.

I also don't have a mullet though so that might be what's driving my feelings.

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
sputnik said:

The live axle, porky handling, sloppy steering and weak braking kill it for me, no matter what you bolt onto the engine.

harsh. lol.

·
Registered
427 Posts
sputnik said:

+1. That is fricking hilarious....

·
Registered
473 Posts
sputnik said:
Perfect except he needs to Photoshop the edge of the jack/jack stand from behind the fornt left wheel.
Yeah - although it did take me a few times before I even spotted that....:skep: :madman: :D

·
Dirt Huffer
1,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now I remember why I stopped posting on this site. I guess I failed to mention the car has 6 piston brembos up front, 4 piston rears and full tubular k-member, a-arms, and coil overs, ext... But I guess if it wasn't a sports car when I bought it, it isn't. Maybe I should have used the term performance car for you guys who get stuck up in semantics.

BTW, the 3rd gen was the mullet mobile.

Signing off.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Actually, I DO use my Miata.

I use a XPORT Flatbed 2-Bike. The lower bar curves away from the ground, so it doesn't drag when backing out of driveways like my old Thule did.

The only problem is lack of trunk space - a spare wheel doesn't fit. So packing for endurance races is a pain.

·
Registered
3,148 Posts
AC/BC said:
Now I remember why I stopped posting on this site. I guess I failed to mention the car has 6 piston brembos up front, 4 piston rears and full tubular k-member, a-arms, and coil overs, ext... But I guess if it wasn't a sports car when I bought it, it isn't. Maybe I should have used the term performance car for you guys who get stuck up in semantics.

BTW, the 3rd gen was the mullet mobile.

Signing off.
Dang, seriously...

Camaros can be made into great sports cars. Although I am not a fan of them, I see why people like them.

Jumping on him like that was about as bad as that loser who was in the RV thread talking about how stupid everyone that isn't like him is.
Pics down though... would love to see it!

And the miata pic... hilarious! HAHAHA

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
sputnik said:

Whoever peed in your cereal must have drizzled a little on your forehead. So much anger and negativity. You must be really miserable.

·
Registered
211 Posts
sputnik said:

This is the 21st century you bonehead. :nono:

There's not too much I can talk bad about the new Camaro. It does NOT use a live axle (the Mustang still does), it uses 4-wheel independent suspension...

·
Elitest thrill junkie
36,910 Posts
AWDfreak said:
This is the 21st century you bonehead. :nono:

There's not too much I can talk bad about the new Camaro. It does NOT use a live axle (the Mustang still does), it uses 4-wheel independent suspension...
Still on the heavy side, my AWD car has a better power-to-weight ratio, which is what acceleration is all about. The new mustang has done quite a bit better in this regard, as they've done a better job of shaving weight, but with a solid axle it's pretty poor. The new dodge is the worst of all, well over 4000lbs (I think nearly 4400!). The new 370Z has dropped a lot of weight compared to the old 350, which would make a better choice than the other "three".

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Not mine, but I spotted this Corvette at a race last fall.

1 - 20 of 1255 Posts