Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date: tomorrow night, January 12, 2010
Time: 6pm - 8pm

20% off the entire store! :thumbsup:

just show up!

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
hmm... I need to stop by the UPS facility at 8PM tomorrow, right down the street. (Brown santa coming late, bwahahaha). This may work out splendidly.

·
Registered
286 Posts
SCjuliLover said:
Date: tomorrow night, January 12, 2010
Time: 6pm - 8pm

20% off the entire store! :thumbsup:

just show up!
Thanks for the heads-up !

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
tburger said:
Not sure how these work. Do I show up and look for Liz? Or can I just shop anytime between 6-8pm and tell them I'm with the shopping party when checking out?
you walk in and there will be a table with a clip board. I'm not sure if Liz' name will already be on it where you sign in, or if you sign in on a blank form and put her name. Grab one of the stickers that says something like "Liz's party" and shop. Pick up a L jersey for me, a box of cliff bars for Liz, and whatever you want. Pay and give me the jersey on the next group ride..

·
~~~
2,036 Posts
grrrah said:
you walk in and there will be a table with a clip board. I'm not sure if Liz' name will already be on it where you sign in, or if you sign in on a blank form and put her name. Grab one of the stickers that says something like "Liz's party" and shop. Pick up a L jersey for me, a box of cliff bars for Liz, and whatever you want. Pay and give me the jersey on the next group ride..
Thanks, Raf! I'll keep an eye out for something appropriate.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts