Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, after checking some really good mtb footage out on here im really keen on adding my 5 spot to the video vaults.
need advice tho!!
i have been looking at the samsung miniket vp x110 compact internal harddrive cam with sports cam that straps to helmet. has anyone used one of these? and/or any other recommendations?
rick.

·
Registered
9,470 Posts
Check out the link in my signature- all the videos were done with a samsung sc-105xl (same as the miniket), a 1gb card, and edited with iMovie.

My favorites are probably whistler bike park, cheap thrills, khyber pass, galbraith, deep creek.....

I'm happy with the camera- it does have some weaknesses but is also incredibly durable and easy to use. I've posted more in-depth reviews if you want to search for samsung, they should come up...

rick rocket said:
hi guys, after checking some really good mtb footage out on here im really keen on adding my 5 spot to the video vaults.
need advice tho!!
i have been looking at the samsung miniket vp x110 compact internal harddrive cam with sports cam that straps to helmet. has anyone used one of these? and/or any other recommendations?
rick.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.