Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
This place needs an enema
17,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loaded up the bikes and got outta town while it was still cold this morning. Rolled into the trailhead ~two hours later, with warmer-then-we-expected temps, blue sky, a nearly empty parking lot, and dry, tacky trails.

There was unmistakable evidence that winter is still around: packed sand in the washes, shreds of snow left in the shade, and ice skim on the puddles in the rock.

But none of that mattered as much as letting our hair down and remembering what it was like to ride dry, packed dirt, sand, and sticky rock:

Sweetious.

Nothin' like two months of ice/snow to remind you of what you take for granted the rest of the year.

Without further ado...

·
highly visible
3,284 Posts
Sweetious indeed. Nice pics, as always. Looks warm even with the little patches of snow in the shady spots.

·
This place needs an enema
17,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Soupboy said:
What forkin' bike is that? Is that your 26er Speshy? If so, damn you to hell. :madmax:
Man--I'm feelin' the love...

I'm on the Behemoth. Only one pic of me in there--with the orange sleeves.

Love you too.

MC

·
Scott in Tucson
1,331 Posts
mikesee said:
Man--I'm feelin' the love...
I'm loving the color (and lack thereof) in those pics. Nice shots, the lot of 'em.

Glad you scratched your itch for dirt. Now I don't have to feel guilty about my 20 miles of dirt and sunshine on the AZT today....

... as if guilt and riding bikes were even compatible concepts.

·
Park City, Utah
148 Posts
nice pics!

That's only 4 hours away from me.... Looks like I need to get those new wheels of mine mounted and get outta town for a ride. Thanks for the motivation!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.