Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
qui said:
24 points like all xyclones, just beefier rim and less spokes on enduros and supplied with 20mm conversion caps.
Thanx. When I heard the rear was built by Hadley I assumed it was the whole nine yards - looks like that would be just the freehub ??? 24pt's is a deal breaker for me having 72pt Kings.

·
Registered
411 Posts
keen said:
Thanx. When I heard the rear was built by Hadley I assumed it was the whole nine yards - looks like that would be just the freehub ??? 24pt's is a deal breaker for me having 72pt Kings.
Why? I have Xyclone Disc on one bike and Kings on my 29er. Both are good wheels. The Xyclone is a very good set of bombproof wheels. Never had a problem. And I have had no problems with the Kings either.

·
Registered
9,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
taterbug said:
Why? I have Xyclone Disc on one bike and Kings on my 29er. Both are good wheels. The Xyclone is a very good set of bombproof wheels. Never had a problem. And I have had no problems with the Kings either.
Not a durability issue - I am quite spoiled by the 72pt engagement vs. having only 24pt.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.