Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, before i ask this question I'd like to say that I know that SPIN is out of business. I know that a lot of people do not like these rims, and that many people have had very poor luck with them. I happen to be one of the few who have had reasonably good luck with these wheels. I am the second owner, with the previous own weighing in at 250 lbs and riding on these wheels for 4 years. SO, here is my question, hopefully someone can help?

My rear wheel hub is toast. I am trying to find a replacement free hub and have found out that above mentioned out of business status for SPIN. Does anyone here know of where I can find parts/whole wheels at? Anyone got a good hub on a bad wheel that they would be willing to sell. I'd like to keep this set up for my light duty Xcountry bike mostly because they look cool and are still very true.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks and have a great Xmas!

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Parts are the biggest issue.

A friend has a set, but can not find replacement parts. Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damion said:
A friend has a set, but can not find replacement parts. Good luck with your search.
Sweet. Well, hopefully I can find a decent used set on ebay, or maybe i will just sell mine for someone who is looking for a rear that is true.

Thanks for the info, anyone else out there got any idea's?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts