Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else notice how *BORING* the board has been lately? Here are a few pics to hopefully liven things up.

Everyone likes pretty girls on bikes. How about pretty girls riding the spine the Waterfall for the first time? How about a spectacular blacktail rattlesnake? And lastly, the Saguaro are blooming!

ok, your turn.. add something interesting. Fight the boredom.

Attachments

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,231 Posts
Look at SuLing make that look easy ! Cool picture. :thumbsup:

That is a nice looking Black Tail !

Spice up the forum and make it interesting huh ? Come on DG, you can't tempt me like that cuz you know how most riders are creeped out by snakes....

·
"No Clue Crew"
1,231 Posts
How about some pics of "Blonde Braids" TriGirl Hammin' it up for the camera ?

And a final one of her, after a Triathlon, to really "spice it up" :thumbsup:

·
aka Diesel
1,249 Posts
SuLing, you're just studette-lier (it's a word- don't argue) by the day! Love these pics of you girls crushing this stuff! :cool:

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Some hard acts to follow!!

Ok, no ride shots, but a couple pics of Sierra Vista ride today.

My new "Budget Behemoth". Love this bike. Love my girlfriend more though.:yesnod: So much, that I got her an Orange Behemoth frame coming for her.:cornut:

Lucky guy with the girlfriend that likes to ride rocky trails.:thumbsup: Taking a break with the armor and packs off, by a nice creek. Not sure if she is smiling because she is with me or because she is getting a new Behemoth.;)

Beautiful area. Nice day, cool and cloudy. Rocky, technical trails, and several cool running creeks. And a ripping fast downhill next to a creek to finish off with.:D

Shot of new Raptor 14 pack. Awesome pack!! Fits excellent!! Carries armor and helmet really well. Ride had a several mile dirt road climb, so put elbow guards in back pouch, knee guards on side, and helmet held by lid lock. Still felt light and stable.

Simply an awesome day and fun ride!! I did get buzzed by a Rattler!! Scared the bejeebers out of me, right next to me. It lit up like a maraka player on meth.:yikes:

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Old Candy Stoke

Old Candy stoke. Looking forward to the trees!

Attachments

·
Kathleen in AZ
5,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
THat's more like it!

cenobite... Tri girl is a hottie (is that your girlfriend?) but I'd like to see more of your close-up rattlesnake pics!

2wheels.. glad you're loving your budget 'moth. Your gal will love hers! Orange bikes are the best :) Dianese pads are great too...

Yuri.... I have no idea.

Tony... I'm looking forward to trips up north this summer with my big bike!

Coyote... slap some pads on those pretty legs and arms, put a shorter stem on your bike (or borrow a Lenz from garagemahall), and join us!

·
Fragile - must be Italian
2,308 Posts
DurtGurl said:
THat's more like it!

cenobite... Tri girl is a hottie (is that your girlfriend?) but I'd like to see more of your close-up rattlesnake pics!

2wheels.. glad you're loving your budget 'moth. Your gal will love hers! Orange bikes are the best :) Dianese pads are great too...

Yuri.... I have no idea.

Tony... I'm looking forward to trips up north this summer with my big bike!

Coyote... slap some pads on those pretty legs and arms, put a shorter stem on your bike (or borrow a Lenz from garagemahall), and join us!
I want more pics of Tri Girl!!! :cornut:

Thx...Doug

·
2,308 Posts
Nice job SL! You make it look so easy.

Sorry but I don't have any other pics to spice up the board. Jeff took some pictures on our epic ride up/down Crown King Road yesterday, but apparently he has been too lazy to post them.

Thx....Doug

·
wrecking crew
1,392 Posts
Fun times! Finally hit the Spine line...seems a bit easier than the route to the right (going down). For whatever reason, dropping in at the waterfall still gives me fits...that wee bit o fear is annoying. Okay, it's not just a "wee" bit of fear...

CoyoteKis: Didn't you just do a big ol 60+ miler yesterday? Way to go on the endurance factor!

Yuri: First pic looks like the old "Cloud Nine" ghost pad.

Ceno: I think tri.girl wins it for the bathing beauty hottie photos! But our blacktailed rattler was kinda cute too...

·
2,308 Posts
su.ling~ said:
Fun times! Finally hit the Spine line...seems a bit easier than the route to the right (going down). For whatever reason, dropping in at the waterfall still gives me fits...that wee bit o fear is annoying. Okay, it's not just a "wee" bit of fear...
I've ridden the spine a few times on my hardtail, and on that bike the pucker factor is significantly higher than the line to the right. At least the line on the right has big "rolly" drops that let me keep the back end in control. The spine has a few small "chatter" drops and with a HT it is almost impossible to keep the back end from hopping around. Nothing like a bouncing rear-end to add to the already steep head-tube angle on that bike!

On my 29'er squish bike, I prefer the spine...more fun.

On the 6point, I like going down on the left side.

Thx...Doug

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
su.ling~ said:

CoyoteKis: Didn't you just do a big ol 60+ miler yesterday? Way to go on the endurance factor!

Yuri: First pic looks like the old "Cloud Nine" ghost pad.

Ceno: I think tri.girl wins it for the bathing beauty hottie photos! But our blacktailed rattler was kinda cute too...
Spicy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts