Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
wretch
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd give them a plug here. I ordered my lady some clipless shoes and was sent the wrong pair. Called em up and in typical fashion I am being overnighted a pair of the correct shoes, and was just simply asked to return the other pair at my earliest convenience. Usually the company wants you to place another order, etc. . . not in this case.

So thanks Spesh, now I've just gotta hope the lady likes clipless!

·
Registered
566 Posts
I agree that Specialized's customer service is very good! I have an 07 Sworks Epic and the AFR shock has gone out twice. Specialized has stepped up every time and rushed a new shock to my dealer, no questions asked. I couldn't be happier with their customer service.

And a special thanks to Speci-Tech. It's nice having a company tech rep here on the forum to ask questions and receive guidance from. He's very professional and has provided a lot of good information and setup tips. Having that type of resource here is invaluable in my opinion.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.