Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
ugh, i almost barfed when i saw the color of the demo 7. I'm a huge fan of the demo 8 though. It looks so much lighter and more race friendly than the old ones.

·
Registered
306 Posts
oneil003 said:
ugh, i almost barfed when i saw the color of the demo 7. I'm a huge fan of the demo 8 though. It looks so much lighter and more race friendly than the old ones.
Yeah, the Demo 8 looks awesome, but the Demo 7 better come with a different paint job...

-Nate

·
Registered
80 Posts
i think the demo 7 is a good idea, but they just need to change the color. It was smart of them to replace the demo 9 with the demo 7, cuz the 9 became unpopular because of its weight.

·
Bikes Rule
1,133 Posts
oneil003 said:
It was smart of them to replace the demo 9 with the demo 7, cuz the 9 became unpopular because of its weight.
What do you mean?? My D-9 only weighed 54lbs when I first built it!! That was in huck mode (24" Doublewides = 3" gazzi + Stratos S-8). LOL!!!

Now with the Boxxer Team and new Mavic 823/Hugi hub wheelset - down to 48 lbs....

I plan to buy an SXT frame and rebuild the parts from my Dirtbag to have an all purpose FS to be able to hit some DH and still FR as needed.

·
Registered
109 Posts

What the f*&#k is Specialized smoking....that bighit literally looks like S**T..........the demo 7 your going to have to be on some really good acid to ride that one......lol .....the demo 8......im in debate about that one.it would look better without that checkerboard!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts