1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
I Ride Bikes
1,755 Posts
cool looking bike!

·
Registered
861 Posts
lol, specialized said before they won't make 650b bikes and they will stick with their 29er. now they are eating their words lol.

·
Registered
9,331 Posts
lol, specialized said before they won't make 650b bikes and they will stick with their 29er. now they are eating their words lol.
Of course they are, no matter how much the 'engineers' said they saw no value in a 650b bike, the 'marketing' guys saw dollar signs going out the door. It's not about innovation, it's about money.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Of course they are, no matter how much the 'engineers' said they saw no value in a 650b bike, the 'marketing' guys saw dollar signs going out the door. It's not about innovation, it's about money.
Innovate or die! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

They are a joke…now they are hyping how you can carry tools on your bike.

·
It's about showing up.
12,738 Posts
now they are hyping how you can carry tools on your bike.
I was looking for 650b, stopped by Spec and they put me on a nice 29 with the toolkit. WTF? Swiss Army bike? Maybe they could incorporate a bladder, bit valve, and bento box.

That said, though, it just occurred to me that people who bought cars in the early part of last century may have thought the same thing. Look at the toolkits and conveniences in our cars these days.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Ha, you big S haters are slacking, it took you over 24 hours to start chiming in. Please, carry on :cool:

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Yeah, and in 2006-2007 or so they said thing about 29ers.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
It's your money, want to reward the bullies who do nothing more than follow others leads, go for it.
Now that's more like it! I was a bit disappointed by the barely snarky earlier comments, this however is definitely a step in the right direction, just a hint of vitriol with light dusting of personal shaming, excellent.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I wish I could find the MTBR thread where one of the Specialized spokes holes goes off on 650b. They make good bikes, but they really need an attitude adjustment. Pride always comes before the fall.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts