Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market for a new bike, i weigh ~150 lbs, 5'11", and i'm 16 yo. I'm getting into some technicsl stuff, and i do some trail riding, and maybe a few small dirt jumps. I'm currently looking at the spcialzed p2, and the norco rival. My LBS tells me that "specialized are ****" and to get the norco, but i'm not that easily persuaded. I haven't tested either of them yet, but i will be soon. right now i'm leaning towards the p2, because it has a better fork, and it looks better. if you haven't been able to tell yet, i don't know a lot about biking, but i'm learning. Which bike should i get? or should i get something completely different.
Thanks, Richard

·
Registered
287 Posts
How does the specialized perform for you buddy? Im 16 as well and am lookin at a Norco Wolverine and Rival.. Same bike, just different compoenents. Im not really sure about their forks and still trying to find the righ tbike for me. THat i can use for north shore and decent height drops.. How does the specialized perform for you?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it seems good so far, i'm still getting used to it, as before i had a Raliegh Rocky(don't laugh) and it's a big change for me. The biggest complaint i have is that it's a bit heavy compared to the chromoly frame of the old rocky. other then thtat it's amazing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.