Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to buy my first real mountain bike and im looking to buy used because i dont have 8 billion dollars! my question is a 2004 cannondale gemini 2000 for 850$ or a 2006 specialized stumpjumper fsr disc with fox front and rear for 1250$ not sure what way to go or what holds its value better. I am more into the hard uphill climbs and then a fast downhill here and there. I also plan to buy a new tire and wheel that will work on a trainer in my living room for the off season and i want to know which bike has an easier rear tire/wheel removal? both bikes r pretty much stock? kinda sketchy bout how much the gemini weighs compared to the stumpjumper! does anyone no exact weights of both bikes? decisions decisions? also want to know which bike will last me longer? i need a bike with a first gear that will climb climb climb? let me know what you think speak ur mind on this one as i want to make the right decision! thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.