Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I had a Specialized Globe that I owned for a total of three days before it was stolen!

I went back to the bike shop today to see if I could obtain another, because I love the bike, but was told that Specialized is no longer making the Specialized Globe. Instead, they are making a "Globe Vienna" that they will be getting in later this week? Yet I cannot find any information on a "Globe Vienna" ANYWHERE. Has anyone ever heard of it/know where I can check out specs?

Any help is much appreciated!

Thanks,

Tony

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm in London you can still get one here at cycle surgery.
I got a Globe Sport. Specialized upgraded the seat post for me to a top stregnth Post modern worth £49.99 cause as an ex rugby player at 6'4" and 23 stones & riding since 4 I ride real hard and kill bikes fast but with a few other mods it was good to go
As to the thieves, it is not all good news for them as when i stopped 3 of them trying to take mine they tried to push the issue so i pushed back.I still have my bike & i'm sure they have changed there intention for the future.
It's a shame things are that way but as my family have learned for many a generation
If you can't here you must surely feel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.