Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 132 Posts

· Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the fun of a fat bike with the performance of a Specialized for youngsters. The Fatboy 20" and 24" combine a lightweight frame and fork with 4.0" Ground Control tires to tackle any terrain in all conditions.

Wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Tire Bicycle wheel rim
Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle fork
Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle frame
Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle frame
Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle fork Bicycle wheel rim
Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle frame Tire
Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Wheel Tire Bicycle frame
Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel rim

· Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just thinking the same thing. I've been looking at a 24" Framed Mini-Sota 2.0 but it's too big for my 6 year old. But a 20" Specialized Fatboy would do the trick.

· Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Haven't been able to find any pricing on them yet. These pictures were posted on the Specialized Canada Facebook page.

· Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Canadian Pricing
Fatboy 20": $1229.00, Fatboy 24": $1259.00, Fatboy SE: $1779.00

· Registered
327 Posts
Well thanks I m sure they are nice but he will be on the 24" for maybe 2 seasons he is 10 and already riding 26 normal mtb so I will stick with the Framed mini sota

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

· Registered
823 Posts
I put in an order from my LBS for a 24" one for my son. My LBS is extremely good to me and is giving me a good deal as this is a "place a phone call and I pick it up" deal. If my son gets two years out of it then great, then I'll sell it for 1/2 of what I paid and my son and I got a couple of winters of fat biking fun for a few hundred dollars. Or maybe I can coax my daughter onto it for a couple of bonus years.

LBS told me that Specialized is targeting December 15th delivery for Canada.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.