Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good for front and/or rear for Norcal riding? I was thinking 2.2 rear and 2.3 front. Average 20 techy miles with lots of climbing. Will these work?

·
Registered
168 Posts
Zig said:
Good for front and/or rear for Norcal riding? I was thinking 2.2 rear and 2.3 front. Average 20 techy miles with lots of climbing. Will these work?
I don't know about the "D2" part but the Enduro Pro 2.2 is the stock tire on my '04 S-Works Enduro. I like the tire, but the sidewalls may be a bit fragile - a rock put an 1.5 inch cut in my rear sidewall when I had about 100 miles on the bike.

I'm still running the one on the front. The work well in the dry conditions I have here in the SoCal Desert...can say how'd they be in the mud. ;)

·
Baby Bear is in the house
2,069 Posts
different tires

Zig's tire is totally different from yours. His is the 2005 version which has been beefed up. The 2004 version [Chutist's] has been discontinued.

Chutist said:
I don't know about the "D2" part but the Enduro Pro 2.2 is the stock tire on my '04 S-Works Enduro. I like the tire, but the sidewalls may be a bit fragile - a rock put an 1.5 inch cut in my rear sidewall when I had about 100 miles on the bike.

I'm still running the one on the front. The work well in the dry conditions I have here in the SoCal Desert...can say how'd they be in the mud. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
168 Posts
rigel said:
Zig's tire is totally different from yours. His is the 2005 version which has been beefed up. The 2004 version [Chutist's] has been discontinued.
Good to know. I liked the tire, just needed it to be tougher! :D I'll have to go look and see if they have a UST version. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.