Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I' m one of the lucky ones who are right between frame sizes 178cm morning 176 evening, inseam about 83 / 33" and I can't decide on the enduro 2019 model. I have tried both on a parking lot and I'm still not sure plus riding on the street and hitting the trail are two different worlds.

three years ago I wouldn't think twice and take the medium size but time has changed soooo what should I do 樂

·
The Fastest of Bananas
1,792 Posts
I' m one of the lucky ones who are right between frame sizes 178cm morning 176 evening, inseam about 32 and I can't decide on the enduro 2019 model. I have tried both on a parking lot and I'm still not sure plus riding on the street and hitting the trail are two different worlds.

three years ago I wouldn't think twice and take the medium size but time has changed soooo what should I do
Large all day. That's 6 foot, right?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Wait at least a week before you decide on anything, as once the 2020 is released the older models should go on sale.

And I definitely vote large. I’m 5’11” (180cm) and I rode a large 2019 Enduro, and I currently own a 2019 large Sentinel and the sizing feels even better. When I get back on an Enduro I think it feels small.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.