Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Go Kart Motzart said:
BTW, unless your real tight with your shop don't go in waving a part number (they know how to order stuff). Kinda makes you look like a dork.
Hold the part # in reserve in case the shop still claims they do not exist. These shops probably think we are dorks for riding a 29er anyway.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I dunno

The photo just makes me googly-eyed. You know how some tires have inverted tread, like on hybrids and stuff. If you look at the photo on the specialized website, for me it's hard to tell which pattern is recessed and which is the one to make contact with the trail.. I think I just got myself even more confused.....

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Yunkie said:
The photo just makes me googly-eyed. You know how some tires have inverted tread, like on hybrids and stuff. If you look at the photo on the specialized website, for me it's hard to tell which pattern is recessed and which is the one to make contact with the trail.. I think I just got myself even more confused.....
Try looking at the larger pic.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.