Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
121 - 140 of 232 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
CHSAD said:
Funny, everyone seemed to universally dislike the 08 paint schemes. Seems like spesh listened or "innovated" and went with more subdued schemes. I guess it is in eye of the beholder. I perfer the fake ti look.
I second that... I hope specialized fired the 08 paint guy... hahaaha!

·
Registered
5,922 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #129 ·
Added the Era FSR S-Works, Myka FSR, Myka HT & Stumpjumper HT alu to my initial post

New article on Bikeradar : Specialized 2010: New mountain bikes

One of the most significant - and welcome - pieces of news from the launch is that Specialized are no longer using X-Fusion to make their Brain rear shocks. Instead all Brain - and Triad - shocks will now be made by long-time collaborators Fox. Not only should this eradicate the reliability issues of the past few years, but the performance is dramatically improved too.

·
Registered
175 Posts
madskatingcow said:
New article on Bikeradar : Specialized 2010: New mountain bikes

One of the most significant - and welcome - pieces of news from the launch is that Specialized are no longer using X-Fusion to make their Brain rear shocks. Instead all Brain - and Triad - shocks will now be made by long-time collaborators Fox. Not only should this eradicate the reliability issues of the past few years, but the performance is dramatically improved too.
Remind me what the link was again? :p

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
jbird102 said:
in the process of gettin a bike for trail riding anybody have any preferences between the Hardrock or P1????
P bikes are primarily for dirt jumping... As cool as they are they're VERY use specific and should be avoided unless you will ONLY dirt jump.

Go with the hardrock.

·
Registered
342 Posts
his dudeness said:
P bikes are primarily for dirt jumping... As cool as they are they're VERY use specific and should be avoided unless you will ONLY dirt jump.

Go with the hardrock.
The exception is the P.All Mountain - always wished I'd gone for that instead of my Hardrock. Then again, I'd only have wished for something else and been even more out of pocket when I sold it :D

Not sure if there's a 2010 model announced yet, probably somewhere in this rapidly-expanding thread.

121 - 140 of 232 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.